Know here all about Echo Dot (3rd Gen) new & improved smart speaker with Alexa. Specifications and other details.
With a new speaker and design, Echo Dot is a voice-controlled smart speaker with Alexa, designed for any room. Just ask for music, news, information, control compatible smart home devices and more. You can either use the crisp and clear built-in speaker or connect Echo Dot to your own other speakers using Bluetooth or 3.5mm audio cable.
- Voice-controlled speaker
- New fabric design and
- Improved speaker for a richer and louder sound
- Stream music
- Pair with a second Echo Dot for rich, stereo sound.
- Ask Alexa to play music, answer questions, read the news, check the weather, set alarms, control compatible smart home devices, and more.
- Call or message almost anyone who has an Echo device or the Alexa App, hands-free. Use Alexa to make Skype calls.
- Connect to your own speakers over Bluetooth or with a 3.5mm audio cable.
FAQ about Echo Dot (3rd Gen)
Does Echo Dot have an in-built battery?
No. Echo needs to be plugged in for use. It does not have a chargeable battery inside.
Does it work with fire tv?
You can use Echo to voice-control Fire TV, beginning mid-November. This functionality will be available on all existing Fire TV devices in India, via a software update
Can I use the modem for internet in it?
No. You need either WiFi or data connection.
Is there a language option available?
Does it work with the normal bulb or we have to buy special bulbs for its usage?
It doesn’t work with normal bulbs. You have to buy smart bulbs or smart sockets
Table of Contents